Our Quality Policy
It is our policy to provide a system design, installation and maintenance service which conforms to the best professional practice and meets customers agreed requirements and rovides value for money.
Technological improvements and innovations are regularly reviewed and introduced to customers when appropriate.
We provide a personalised service and continuity of personnel.
We communicate with you, thecustomer, at all times to ensure full understanding.
We treat your home or business with the same respect as if it were our own:-
- Wipe feet before entering premises and wear boot guards.
- Work in a clean and tidy manner, respectful at all times.
- Rubbish and old equipment removed.
- Always use dust-sheets where appropriate.
- All visible holes are filled to a high standard.
- Furniture returned to original location.
- Area affected vacuumed and cleaned
We confirm customers’ 100% satisfaction before leaving the site.